Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I a.m unable to send text messages to my favoritecobtact.

Customer Question
I a.m unable to...

I a.m unable to send text messages to my favoritecobtact. Seems I did sonething wrong. Now all my nsgs to him dont Go thriugh. Pls Help me get him back.

Technician's Assistant: Are you working with a phone, tablet, or computer?

Ipad right now

Technician's Assistant: How long ago were your files deleted?

Just recently. Actually this particular Contacts some How my text or as Per Apple doesnt Go through

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. I a not so computer savvy as I a.m 82 years old. Pls Help me get my text msgs which used to Go through as I msgs through, Thank you. God bless. Merry Christmas,

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

I just want to confirm that only one of your contacts can not receive a text message from you correct? I just want to make sure all other contacts can receive a text messages from you ok.

Also, when you say they don't go through do you get any type of error message? or does it show a red circle with an ! mark next to the text message that didn't send?

There is also a chance that it may not be a setting on your iphone but it could be on the iphone of the person you are trying to contact. Could be they have you blocked by accident.

Anyways, please try and answer these questions as best as you can so I can help further assist. Thanks.

All your assumptions are correct Jon.
I’m not sure whether this particular contact has settings that will curtail easy access. Thank you.

ON your iphone go to:

1. settings
  2. messages
  3. blocked - After you touch "blocked" see if your contact that you are trying to text is in this list

If your contact has an iphone they can do the same steps

No thank you. I don’t want to be a Member. I was under the impression that this is a free service and the $5. Initial fee was to show that I am asking in good faith. Why two (2) charges of equivalent of $5. in Philippine Pesos when Service is supposed to be Free and on Trial Basis? Where is the truth in advertising here? Please refund my 2 $5.00 ASAP
Thank you.
Thank you Jon for your prompt reply to my query.

In order to complete your refund, please visit the following site:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

You can also call 1(###) ###-####/p>

Thank you.