Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When i try to update my app in the apple store it keeps

Customer Question
When i try to...

When i try to update my app in the apple store it keeps asking for pass code for an email i don`t use anymore how do i delete it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

You mentioned "passcode" but it sounds like you meant to say "password". I just want to make sure as these are 2 different issues. If it's the Apple id password ***** I have a question. You mentioned that you did try the Apple online tool to reset your password ***** what happened? Were you able to reset the password ***** the app store still does not like it?

Let me know so I can help further assist.