Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I do not know my password, apple tell me to put it in but I…

Customer Question
I do not know...

I do not know my password ***** apple tell me to put it in but I am unable to. registered under***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Ipad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

About 3 months..I did not bother much. I have tried multiple "remembered' passwords. It happened after I had used the I pad on another ifi site

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

OK, so it sounds like you may have tried to go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and enter your apple id, as Apple is trying to send you an email to your***@******.*** account. So the question is, do you have access to your***@******.*** email account?

Did you still need help? Please let me know at your earliest convenience .