Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am attempting to restore a backup to a new IPhone. It says…

Customer Question
Hi I am attempting...

Hi I am attempting to restore a backup to a new IPhone. It says the I Tunes password ***** ***** but we purchased an app earlier on the old phone with the same password ***** it was fine.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Sorry can't remember, but It was a while ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Sorry I don't know what that is, can you explain.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks for your help

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.