Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Just bought an iPhone 8, v11.2, created an iTunes account,

Customer Question
Just bought an iPhone...

Just bought an iPhone 8, v11.2, created an iTunes account, however, can't log into it to download apps.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Also, Siri can't contact Message Bank (phone# *****). When asked to call 101 Siri calls the Emergency Services (guessing phone# *****).

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the error message you are getting when you tried to login to the iTunes account? Are you getting incorrect password? If you are getting incorrect password ***** can reset the iTunes password.

Hi Karthik,
Password ***** correct, however, technician at iTunes had to reset account. Issue at there end. All working now.
Thanks,

Thank you so much for updating the status and I am glad to hear that. If you have any other concern or else if you face any technical issue, I will be available to help you. Is there anything else I may assist you today?