Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I phone 8 is dead black screen. Where is sleep /wake button.

Customer Question
I phone 8 is...

I phone 8 is dead black screen

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your iPhone (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

Where is sleep /wake button

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Vinod Menon, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Hi
Sorry to hear about your issue.
Let’s try a reset first.
Press and hold the power button and the volume down button together for 10-30 sec.
Let me know if you get an Apple logo.
Thank you
Vinod