Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to activate my email. MacBook iphone. Phone #

Customer Question
Trying to activate my...

Trying to activate my email

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes MacBook iphone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Phone #

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Who is your email through?