Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

A firm by the name of SFC365 called me per using them 7

Customer Question
A firm by the...

A firm by the name of SFC365 called me per using them 7 months ago and paying them $100 to clean my computer> I am leery and wanr

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I want to know if you recognize them as a legitment company to say they are sanctioned by apple to provide this service. K cohen(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Just need conformation or denial of my above statement 89 years old and questioning

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Noir or mal

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

They are scam artists. Hope you haven't paid them anything or/and allowed them access to your computer.

Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist