Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Its locked at a screen that says Activation Lock and I don't…

Customer Question
Its locked at a...

Its locked at a screen that says Activation Lock and I don't rember my password ***** my apple I D .

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About 8 years ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don't know how to or who to call

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to be able to play my games and retrieve my pictures

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

OK, here is what you need to do. The link I am providing to you below will allow you to find your apple id and reset your apple id password. Once at the site, you can start with finding your apple id by clicking the "look it up" link toward the bottom of the website I am providing you. Then once you have your apple id you can visit the same page and enter your apple ID and continue. Apple will then provide you with an option to reset your password ***** by email, security questions, text message, etc.

Here is the link:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.

Did you still need help? Were you able to try the instructions I previously posted for you? If all is good, please still consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.