Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My computor has to be re-formatted because it was hacked.Now…

Customer Question
My computor has to...

My computor has to be re-formatted because it was hacked.Now that it is ready for use I need to reload Excel which I bought in april 2017.Can you please advise.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Excel?

The day I bought it 17 april 2017

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Excel?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing except to use my Excel thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you using Office 365?

I have the invoice emailled to me at the email address that you said is not in your system
do you want to view copy of invoice?

Can you please try to log in here

http://www.office.com

If you can login you can click on Install Office in the top right corner under your name