Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can,t figure out my passwords Pearl I am and I have an…

Customer Question
I can,t figure out...

I can,t figure out my passwords Pearl I am and I have an hour dime I had put in a new password ***** got a new iPad and I don't know anything about computers but then it tells me put in my password ***** I put in what I had asked Ablish does my password ***** minutes ago and I won't die get right on that a loss are you there

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

My password ***** just established does not work. I,m new at thi s

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

It keeps asking for my password ***** and over it combined a password ***** used for iCloud with the one I just put in for gmail. It won,t take it no matter how I try. I had just set new word for gmail a nd google a half hour ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It's an I pad

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it. Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID/iCloud account? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.