Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to download the software to my Mac, I cannot insert a…

Customer Question
I need to download...

I need to download the software to my Mac, I cannot insert a disk, how can I do this.my camera is kokak easy share cx7525

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your camera?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your camera?

Nothing,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?

No just that info

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

What software do you need to download?