Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have not used it for over a year and have tried all my…

Customer Question
Good morning, I have...

Good morning, I have not used it for over a year and have tried all my passwords but cannot open it Cheers Renata

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I recently installed an apple tv and changed my password ***** but that does not seem to work on the ipad

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, sorry I did not

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that would be great, thanks

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

Hi, I am just writing to your organisation to request immediate refund of the $56 I have been charged. Your website said I would be charged a $5 fee which was refundable if my query was not answered and I have been charged $56. I have been in touch with Paypal and have disputed the transaction. I will take legal action if it is not refunded immediately. I think it is dreadful that this is done it is illegal and dishonest.

I am a user of the site just like you and cannot help you with payment-related issues. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support

Mike, Mac Medic