Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am having a problem with Safari. I have a Garmin gps and…

Customer Question
Hello, I am having...

Hello, I am having a problem with Safari. I have a Garmin gps and when I try to download geocache information Safari says that I do not have the appropriate plugins. If I look under Safari preferences the plug in is already there. I have tried redownloading the plugin but I still get the same message.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Safari?

A few months ago.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Safari?

I have just looked under preferences and window.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the exact error message that you see?