Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to reset my password on my ipad. Couple years…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to reset my password ***** my ipad

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Couple years ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I don't know a lot about computers

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just would like to reset the password

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me whether you are trying to reset the Apple ID password ***** the iPad or You are trying to reset the iPad?

Actually I am trying to change my pass word in my iPhone wrather than my iPad.

Are you able to access the setting in the iPhone?