Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I keep receiving a message on my iPads and Phone that

Customer Question
I keep receiving a...

I keep receiving a message on my iPads and Phone that someone near Livingston, NJ is accessubg

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Just a moment while i get that info

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

It is a brand new iPhone 8 Plus. i believe the OS is 11.2 (15C114)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I keep receiving messages that say my Apple ID is being used or accessed by someone near Livingston, NJ. and asking me if i should allow access or not. I keep changing my password, but seconds later i receice the same message. I also had my Microsoft acct. temporarily suspended because someone was using it for things not allowed by the contract. Had to change that password ***** well. I have changed my email address too and I'm having trouble getting on to the old one so I can send my new address to my valid contacts. Can you help? I have an iPad Air, iPad Pro and a MacBook. All have been updated at Best Buy within the last week.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Did you mark it as No?