Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Power Point Application will not open. Message says power…

Customer Question
My Power Point Application...

My Power Point Application will not open. Message says power point is not responding. All other office applications are working. Also how do I upgrade Office to the latest Mac version?

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your software?

I don't remember it has been a while.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No do I need to?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please which version of powerpoint and office you now have installed?

thank you

Please cancel my subscription immediate
Cancel my subscription immediately.

forward to customer service