Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to cancel my I Tunes account. I Phone 8. Nothing has…

Customer Question
I want to cancel...

I want to cancel my I Tunes account.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I Phone 8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Nothing has been going on. I done

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just want to cancel mu account and it taken off my credit card

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

If you are doing this on your phone just do the following:

1. Access Settings in the home of your device;
  2. Scroll down and tap iTunes Store and AppStore;
  3. Tap your e-mail and Apple ID, View Apple ID and enter your password;
  4. Now, tap Subscription - Manage
  5. Turn off the auto-renewal option and tap Done.

If you need instructions on doing this on a computer let me know. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.