Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Updated phone dont remember id or password wont let me back…

Customer Question
Updated phone dont remember...

Updated phone dont remember id or password ***** let me back in

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Dont remember

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want my phone back on

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you still recall the Apple ID you used on the phone?

Please let me know

no

Thanks

If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password

Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.