Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Having trouble with my password. I have an iPhone 6splus and…

Customer Question
Having trouble with my...

Having trouble with my password

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have an iPhone 6splus and right now am on my work computer running os10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I tried resetting it on my phone a few nights ago i thought i had it done but when i tried to set up iTunes on this computer it said password ***** its supposed to be [email protected] .com password *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to know what password *****'m supposed to use

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Have you tried resetting your password ***** iforgot.apple.com?

i do not get service here at school unless i stand out by the road so can you just reset my password ***** i can finish when i get home to wifi

I cannot. I would need to know your security questions and have access to your email. I doubt you want me having that, right?