Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My apple iTunes account has been disabled, and I don't know…

Customer Question
My apple iTunes account...

My apple iTunes account has been disabled, and I don't know why? I can get on my apple account but not I tunes?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Apparently my phone has never been backed up, I think I have had it for a year.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

Going into it and purchase more space and then I tells me to contact you.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

I have had this happen many times over. You need to change your password. It will resolve the issue. Go to appleid.apple.com and sign in and change the password.

If you are unable to sign in go to iforgot.apple.com and reset the password ***** way.

If you have any follow-up questions, don't hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service.