Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I HAVE AN IPAD, DESSKTOP AND IPHONE AND MY PIN NUMBERS AREL…

Customer Question
I HAVE AN IPAD...

I HAVE AN IPAD, DESSKTOP AND IPHONE AND MY PIN NUMBERS AREL A MESS. I CAN/T ACCESS ANYTHING AND NEED TOP START OVER. CAN YOU HELP?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

MY APPLE ID IS OK…I MAY HAVE CHANGED PIN ON MY IPAD A WEEK AGO OR SO...

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I DON'T THINK SO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

YESTERDAY I WAS TRYPINBG SOMETHINBG AND I CANNOT ACCESS A FLILE SHARE DOCUMENT THAT I NEED TO GET LINTO.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

It sounds like you have a lot going on here. Where would you like to start?