Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Apple ID is messed up. My Apple phone. I have had trouble…

Customer Question
My Apple ID is...

My Apple ID is messed up

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

My Apple phone.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I have had trouble for months. I have tried to change my password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to be able to get into my App Store to update my apps

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is the issue knowing which ID you used or your password?

Please let me know