Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It won't let me update my new information for billing.

Customer Question
It won't let me...

It won't let me update my new information for billing

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

9.3.5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Well last night I was trying to update my info for billing but it wouldn't except my new info

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

So being that my device is an I pad not a Mac product doesn't matter

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

The best way to update billing information is through appleid.apple.com

I have in the past had times where my card would not be taken and from the site it worked perfectly.

Cheers!

If you have any follow-up questions, don't hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service.

No thank you

If finished, please take a moment to rate my service.