Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When I try to Put my password it keep saying my Apple ID is…

Customer Question
When I try to...

When I try to Put my password ***** keep saying my Apple ID is disabled

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iPhone 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

S

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

For past couple of weeks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is this a new phone you have? Or you updated it and it asked you to activate the ID again?

Please let me know

Thank you