Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Want to buy lowest price iphone x. Apple. Do not have

Customer Question
Want to buy lowest...

Want to buy lowest price iphone x

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Apple

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Do not have phone-------want to buy lowest price

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Who is your phone carrier?

Optus--however, strongly considering a change.

Thank you. If you would like to stick with Optus, you can purchase the 64gb (lowest price) iPhone X directly from them here: http://www.optus.com.au/shop/mobile/phones/iphone/iphone-x

Your other option is to buy directly from Apple here: https://www.apple.com/au/shop/buy-iphone/iphone-x#00

Where's the answer? Where?

Did you get the two websites I sent you?