Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Cannot get access to iCloud or almost any thing else. we…

Customer Question
Cannot get access to...

Cannot get access to iCloud or almost any thing else. we cannot retrieve our apple ID for iPad or 2 i phones or computer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Possibly 1 month ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes we had several attempts with on phone help from apple support

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Maybe it would be better if we talked

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to access our account?

Please let me know