Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It is an iPhone X & I cannot get it to respond to my touch…

Customer Question
It is an iPhone...

It is an iPhone X & I cannot get it to respond to my touch it is fully charged

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I do not know how to answer that I am not on my phone it will not open

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

To swipe the phone. speak to sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Seri

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

That indicates that the phone is frozen. You can force reset it. Press and release Volume up quickly. Then immediately press and release Volume down quickly and then immediately hold down the side/power button until it shows the Apple logo (it may take up to 10 seconds to show the Apple logo).

See this sample video --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWlSrqyux8Q​

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.