Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just bought a iPhone X and I am trying to recover my

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a iPhone X and I am trying to recover my Password. On my iPhone now it says your Apple ID is ready for recovery.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A few days ago but it did not work while at Apple in Robina

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

They were very helpful but for some reason they were not able to set up new phone. So I have part on new and part on ole #7. He told me how to do this back up but could not do without my Macbook Pro.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I am 78 and not a pro at this,. But do need my phone working Thanks I must do backup now also

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly is happening now when you try to recover the password? What message do you get?

Please let me know

Thank you