Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My wife has my I pad in a different city and I need to shut…

Customer Question
My wife has my I...
My wife has my I pad in a different city and I need to shut it down
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
I just want The I pad shut down quickly...I don’t care if you break it
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
How do I send it to you
Can you just call my cell
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

You can erase it remotely using iCloud or the Find My iPhone app, but you cannot turn it off with the phone.

Can you do it for me? I’m not good with tech

Sure, Do you use iCloud ?

I don’t us I cloud
Let’s do it!

https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT201472

This is how it can be done , For that you need to have Find My iPhone is enabled on your missing device

Do you remember your apple id and password ? If so try to login to below link using that:-

https://www.icloud.com/#find

Hi

Did you get your answers which you were looking for ?

Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!