Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I lost my iphone password I spoke with on someonee at

Customer Question
I lost my iphone...

I lost my iphone password ***** spoke with on someonee at applecare about 24 hours ago and asked three questionsTHEN n seeet a 3 hour window endingT 11:25 TONIGHT

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About 3 days ago I think.I didn't change the ID which is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. I thought there was a special procedure associated with the 3 hr window.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am new to the MAC world I need someone to walk me thru the reset procedure.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, are you trying to locate your iPhone online?

Please let me know

Thank you