Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Its not my computer, sorry - I have a quiention about a USB.

Customer Question
Hi, Its not my...

Hi, Its not my computer, sorry - I have a quiention about a USB

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

MacBook Pro Early 2011 running macOS High Sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

I'm wanting a USB to format as MS-DOS (FAT) so I can use a Windows program on my Apple Mac Laptop

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Juts that last bit

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Could you please explain your situation a little more ?