Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to download a record a call app and I cannot get…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to download a record a call app and I cannot get through apple id and password *****

Technician's Assistant: What Apple model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Trying to download record a a call app and have trouble with apple id and password

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple phone? What have you tried so far?

I have called tech support twice and tried on my own

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, the issue is it will not accept your Apple ID password?

Please let me know