Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My 6s will not charge, Thelastest, the lastest iOS 11.21, No…

Customer Question
My 6s will not...

My 6s will not charge

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Thelastest

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

The lastest iOS 11.21

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just the phone thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: tyroneboman, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Mac Genius

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

Will the iPhone 6 power on now?

okay, have you tried a different charger and cable?

Just tell me what to do thanks
You still there

yes,have you tried a different charger and cable?

done the factory reset and different cables etc
Is that it
  1. Use a wall power outlet and check for firm connections between your charging cable, USB wall adapter, and wall outlet.
  2. Remove any debris from the charging port on the bottom of your device, then firmly plug your charging cable into your device. If the charging port is damaged, your device will needs service.
  3. https://support.apple.com/contact
Gee that’s smart thanks for nothing

Please let me know if I can further assist you.

as far as fixing the problem ,no good got a better response from google and no i don't need another expert as the phone as now gone back to apple,plus i would like you to put back the money you have taken from my account as i DONT need further assistance or a 7 day free trial regards ***** *****