Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't get my IPhone to work I entered my I cloud info but…

Customer Question
I can't get my...

I can't get my IPhone to work I entered my I cloud info but it won't activate

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I just did a few minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I appear to be locked out of my phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't activate my phone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Are you getting an error message when you enter your information?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.