Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a I PAD 2 that i can not activate I turn it on and i…

Customer Question
I have a I...

I have a I PAD 2 that i can not activate I turn it on and i says that the activation server is temporarily uvailable

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Its been a while really not sure

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats it

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 5 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you please hold the home and power buttons on the iPad for about 10 seconds until you see the Apple Logo and release.

Let the iPad restart and tell me if you can then activate it.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Richard, Apple Software Engineer