Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Ican not use my iphone 5s,it frequently starts reboot and…

Customer Question
Hi ican not use...

Hi ican not use my iphone 5s,it frequently starts reboot and dose not let me open any apps or program

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Ios 11.2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Since i install new ios(ios11.2)

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Try force-closing all apps, then press and hold the power button and slide to power off.

Wait a minute, then start the phone up again.

Let me know if it responds normally again?

Gradually open up your apps and if the problem occurs again take a note of the app that you opened just before the problem started and let me know.

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------