Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPhone 8 froze during the update today I restored the…

Customer Question
My iPhone 8 froze...

My iPhone 8 froze during the update today I restored the phone but the screens are still not how I set them up

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your iPhone (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

No, my phone is operational, however most of the apps are waiting

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Try powering off the phone and restart it.

Let me know if the screens appear back again after you do that?