Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to access my Apple ID password for my iPhone…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to access my Apple ID password for my iPhone that I recently purchased and I attempted to access the information on the I forgot page and I try doing rest time is entering the requested information and cannot obtain my Apple ID can you provide me some assistance. Thank you very much. I also only have my password ***** what I thought was my password ***** is Edawkali47 and my email***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

When I purchased my device About a week and a half ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

About a week and a half ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

If you feel that you have forgotten your Apple ID password, please go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and type in your Apple ID and continue. Apple will then provide you with an option to reset your password ***** by email, security questions, text message, etc.

It sounds like you may have tried this already but if that is the case, please let me know what happened to you when you visited this site and why it did not work. Was apple trying to send a reset email to an email account that you no longer have or know the email password *****? Let me know what the case is so I can further assist.

Did you still need help? Were you able to try the instructions I previously posted for you? If all is good, please still consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.