Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have been trying for several months to change password on…

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying for several months to change password ***** Apple account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don’t know! In fact I have never used it!

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, other than the account is***@******.*** that I am having trouble with

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

Let me know your Apple ID?

I thought this was a free service of apple! I don’t want an additional payment! Please advise

ok...

Please share your apple id?