Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Regarding my I phone and my car. No way to play disks in…

Customer Question
Regarding my I phone...

Regarding my I phone and my car. No way to play disks in this car. Library told me to ask how I can use a Playaway book through my cell phone into my car speakers

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Im 73 years old and I have no clue. Is that Verizon?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Nothing. Nothing wrong with my phone just want to know how I can use a Playaway book through my phone into my car speakers

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Cris, Mac Specialist replied 7 months ago
Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Does your car have Bluetooth?

Great, all you have to do is connect your phone to Bluetooth if you have not already done so. Change the input in your Car to Bluetooth which will then be on Bluetooth Audio.

Start playing the book and the audio will play through your car speakers.

Let me know if this answers your question. If so, please take a moment to rate my service and submit at the top.