Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

Never subscribe for ITune and all of a sudden see charges on…

Customer Question
My name is*****: What...

My name is*****: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Never subscribe for ITune and all of a sudden see charges on my credit card. How do I get money back and cancel this

Technician's Assistant: You can process your own refund by going to the Order History page and clicking on the "How do I get a refund" link below the amount paid for your question.

Where is this?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Just happened to notice maybe 3 weeks ago and then today when I saw again and remembered to see who can help me. My daughter was going to fix but then we forgot it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not think so

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

If you just received an email that claims you were charged on itunes and you know you did not then they are just trying to bait you into clicking a link in the email or calling a number to scam you further. Now if you do see the money missing from your bank account You need to go through the instructions on this page:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201382

Make sure you go through all 6 steps on the page I linked you which will resolve the issue. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

The money was charged to my credit card, nobody asked me anything, it looks like a monthly fee, I will have to look at my card again to see how much I have been charged and when it started,
No I do not feel secure anymore thanks

Ok if it was on the card then make sure you check all the steps on this page https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201382

Again make sure you go through all 6 steps on the page I linked you which will resolve the issue. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Chris L., Support Specialist