Mac

Connect one-on-one with a verified mac support specialist who will answer your question

Richard, Apple Software Engineer

More related answers
All mac support specialists are VERIFIED
My ipad mini screen will not respond at all. I cannot open
Ashik, Master's Degree
My ipad mini screen will not respond at all. I cannot open it. The serial number isF9FV30TOGHKK … read more
I have an ipad mini it is frozen, with the siri symbol
David, Mac Support Specialist
I have an ipad mini it is frozen, with the siri symbol saying what were you asking. I have tired shutting off the ipad but that hasn't helped. … read more
My iPad is frozen, it says it is charging when it is not,
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
My iPad is frozen, it says it is charging when it is not, and I can't play games or internet. I'm using my husbands iPad right now … read more
The screen went black about 6 hours ago and the circle keeps
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
the screen went black about 6 hours ago and the circle keeps running in the middle. I tried to shut it down but neither button works. it just keeps running. I figured it would run out of battery event… read more
I downloaded IOS 8 on my ipad and now it wont even come on
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
I downloaded IOS 8 on my ipad and now it wont even come on is there a way i can fix this on my own or did i screw up by downloading that… read more
I bought an Apple iPad Mini iOS6 Dual Core 32GB 7.9" refurbished tablet and I went to
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
I bought an Apple iPad Mini iOS6 Dual Core 32GB 7.9" refurbished tablet and I went to software upgrade and downloaded the iOS8.1.2 update and it took a few hours to download it. Now I am trying to ins… read more
My iPad camera is stuck. I took a video yesterday and at the
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
My iPad camera is stuck. I took a video yesterday and at the end it froze. The camera open to 'face view' and appears to work. When you reverse face view it freezes on my face and goes black. I have d… read more
My iphone 4s, rings, but no other sounds(keyboard clicks, music,
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
My iphone 4s, rings, but no other sounds(keyboard clicks, music, games). I have cleaned both ports(power port and ear phone port). Sometimes after the phone has been connect to the charging cable, it … read more
Hello, I have an Apple iPad Mini 16GB WiFi 7.9" Tablet and
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Hello, I have an Apple iPad Mini 16GB WiFi 7.9" Tablet and keep getting a warning of limited space left. I thought I had plenty of available space, since I am not on Face Book and do not store photos … read more
PLEASE HELP ME , I JUST GOT MY IPAD MINI, IN MARCH , IT WENT
John T. F., Apple Consultant
PLEASE HELP ME , I JUST GOT MY IPAD MINI, IN MARCH , IT WENT BLANK , I HELD BOTH BUTTONS DOWN FOR 20 SECONDS LIKE I WAS SHOWN TO DO, IT WORKED FOR ABOUT A 1/2 DAY , THEN NEXT TIME I TRIED , NOTHING IS… read more
I cloud backup came on my ipad and said that it has not been
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
I cloud backup came on my ipad and said that it has not been backed up in 4 weeks. So I followed the instructions for backing up my ipad to icloud. Now my ipad is frozen with the icloud backup pop-up … read more
Hi, my ipad is frozen - i have a white apple on a black screen
Nick H.
Nick H., Desktop Support Engineer
Hi, my ipad is frozen - i have a white apple on a black screen - tried to reset - nothing happened...... Ann… read more
Question: I was in the middle of making a purchase for items
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Greetings Question: I was in the middle of making a purchase for items related to a gaming application on an IPAD 2 (32 GB). After entering my Apple ID Password, I got an “Unable to complete your purc… read more
I am having trouble w/my Ipad. On email it just spins and says
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
I am having trouble w/my Ipad. On email it just spins and says "checking for mail". on my scrabble game it just keeps saying" updating games" but never updates. I am at a new location and the ipad pow… read more
My ipad has lines and bars on the screen while it is running.
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
My ipad has lines and bars on the screen while it is running. I can operate the apps normally but the lines and bars obscure much of what I'm doing. Is this serious? Can it be corrected?… read more
I updated my ipad2 software, they said it was completed however
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
I updated my ipad2 software, they said it was completed however the only thing I get on my iapd is the apple icon. I tried to shut if off however nothing happens and I'm stuck.… read more
my ipad battery failed in the middle of a system update all
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
my ipad battery failed in the middle of a system update all I get now is an apple symbol and a line under it displayed on my ipad, i can not get the ipad to turn off nor can I get my PC to recognize t… read more
Im on a cruise and formatted and sent e-mails and 2 videos
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
I'm on a cruise and formatted and sent e-mails and 2 video's before I logged on to the wireless on the ship. I think because I sent so much, things got locked up, and when I hit icon's on my home scre… read more