Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My mini 4 keeps shutting down right in the middle of games…

Customer Question
My mini 4 keeps...

My mini 4 keeps shutting down right in the middle of games or anything. I have powered it off and back on, pressed the off and home button together to reboot it and completely reset it and download all of my info. from icloud. Nothing resolved the problem.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple Ipad Mini 4, model MK9Q2LL/A

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

It just started today and the message I sent above explains what I have done.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

None that I can think of. What is the charge?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/13/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Michael, Computer Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Michael
Michael, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, My name is***** to JustAnswer.com. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

Can you go to settings, general, reset, reset all settings.

Let this complete and tell me how it then functions please

Thank you