Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My soon to be x wife changed everythig and cant by things…

Customer Question
My soon to be...

My soon to be x wife changed everythig and cant by things itune or go on facebook

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Long timme ago tooo busy

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

Old id and password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Know just that locked me out of our email too so i had to create new one

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/13/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it. Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the iTunes ID and your Facebook ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.