Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to reset my Apple ID password, locked out. I bought a…

Customer Question
I need to reset...

I need to reset my Apple ID password, locked out

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I bought a new phone today and needed to use my Apple ID password ***** it would not work

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Where do I find that?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/13/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try to reset your Apple password ***** clicking on the link below:

https://iforgot.apple.com/ enter your email address, then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the onscreen instructions in order to reset your Apple password.

Let me know the results
Thank you

Has everything worked out please? Let me know if you still need help and i will gladly continue to help

Thank you