Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My GoFlex Desk for Mac won't mount. Mac Sierra 10.13.1. It…

Customer Question
My GoFlex Desk for...

My GoFlex Desk for Mac won't mount.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

Mac Sierra 10.13.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

It worked fine for quite a while. It then started to not mount on startup. I was using Time Machine and the disc may be full but I should still be able to mount it shouldn't I?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mike, Mac Medic replied 7 months ago
Mike, Mac Medic

Welcome to justanswer.com a fee based Answer site. My name is ***** ***** verified Mac Expert not affiliated with Apple. Please reply to continue.

Do you still need help or not?