Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

What happened to toggle symbol on the iMac?, and how can I…

Customer Question
What happened to toggle...

What happened to toggle symbol on the iMac?, and how can I put it back on my MAC?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac?

I'm on OS X Yosemite

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

It's been a couple of weeks. I am using shift, command, L

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it. Thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mike, Mac Medic replied 7 months ago
Mike, Mac Medic

Welcome to justanswer.com a fee based Answer site. My name is ***** ***** verified Mac Expert not affiliated with Apple. Please reply to continue.

Not sure what you mean by "toggle", can you clarify?