Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a Dell PC and an apple I padpro....I want to read a…

Customer Question
I have a Dell...

I have a Dell PC and an apple I padpro....I want to read a book that I got for my new I phone 9plus. How can I get this on my PC?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

It is a mac 11

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I do not have an apple....I have a PC that is 2 years old and I think it could be associated with my I phone and I pad. I am 93 years old and noy to swift technically.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
If there is any more charges than the $5 please alert me.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

On which service did you get the book from? eg: Amazon?

Please let me know