Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I a, trying to download pu tunes from my iPad to my Mac air.

Customer Question
I a, trying to...

I a, trying to download pu tunes from my iPad to my Mac air. when I plug the USB port the iPad makes beeping sounds and nothing happens

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac? What about your iPad?

Mac Osx Capitan

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried with your Mac?

Mac OS X capitan. I am,old and not too smart with computers I have no clue what to do

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mike, Mac Medic replied 8 months ago
Mike, Mac Medic

Welcome to justanswer.com a fee based Answer site. My name is ***** ***** verified Mac Expert not affiliated with Apple. Please reply to continue.