Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can't get my passwords to work, straight talk apple iphone…

Customer Question
Can't get my passwords...

Can't get my passwords to work

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Straight talk apple iphone 6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just got the phone set up yesterday trying to get apps it won't take my password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Who do i keep the same password

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/13/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

help me keep my password

Could you please tell the active phone number which ends with ‎(•••) •••-••37?

You can now reset your password ***** your iPhone. A message with instructions has been sent to Richard’s iPhone (iPhone 6). Can you please check in Richard’s iPhone (iPhone 6) and check whether you have received the reset instruction or not?

still can't get on the app store or itunes

May I know whether you got the reset instruction in Richard’s iPhone (iPhone 6)?

it got it

Please follow the instruction and reset the Apple ID password ***** the password ***** ***** you can go ahead using app store or itunes.

can you resend instructoin please

I have resend the reset instruction. Please check and let me know.

are you working on my promble

Do you have any windows computer? So that I will be taking care of this issue by taking a remote access using secure remote connect.

i don't understand i have wifi a have a tablet

Previously I have resend the reset instruction. May I know whether you got the reset instruction in Richard’s iPhone (iPhone 6)?

it got it still didn't work

What are information you found on the reset instruction. So that we can change the password.

will not aceptmy password

I will be sending the reset the instruction again. Try to type a new password ***** contain minimum 9-10 character with one upper case and one lower case with number.

Whenever you are ready please let me know, So that I will be sending the reset instruction.

Ready

I am sorry, we tried too many attemps, When I tried to send a reset instruction I am getting a message stating " Status information will be available in 20 hours. At that time, we will send instructions to the phone number you provided." I think we have to wait until the next reset option gets generated.

Not happy with you took my money phone still not working

I really understand your concern, I am sorry for that. I tried to reset the password ***** my end but I wasn't able to reset the account. Even now I tried to reset the account. Now it is showing as Your account will be ready for recovery in 13 days. Either I can Opt out and allow the other experts to view this case to provide you an alternate solution or You can contact Apple technical support. If you wish to cancel the service. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support

contacted support about 20 minutes ago haven't back yet there goes another 40 dollars out the window

I am sorry for the inconvenience, You get a refund of your money which you have paid for JustAnswer. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support